Monday, April 18, 2011

rustic boudoir inspiration shoot {styling}

A while back I decided to expand some services at Favor Me Events beyond the planning and the designing. Photographers and clients were asking me if I styled shoots and while I hadn't thought about it at the time-- I certainly began to consider it and decided to officially add styling to my menu of services.

When Critsey Rowe of Couture Boudoir contacted me about styling a few inspiration boudoir shoots with her, I was immediately on board {and a tad nervous since I had never styled a boudoir shoot before!}

Together we came up with a few shoots and country boudoir was the first to be executed. Talk about an amazing day in the country with Critsey, gorgeous models and a barn full of all sorts of real "down on the farm" props.

Here was our inspiration...








And here is a peek of the shoot...































Stay tuned tomorrow for part II of this shoot!

with love.
Anne

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative Anne! Not to mention fun to work with. I love how the images turned out. I can't wait till our next inspiration shoot. Xo! Critsey

    ReplyDelete