Tuesday, October 11, 2011

kristina and patrick e-session {styling}

Happy {rainy} Tuesday!

It may be pretty gross outside, but it's cozy in our office today sipping coffee and catching up on blog posts.

Speaking of cozy, meet Favor Me Events styling couple, Kristina and Patrick. These two are just so adorable together that I wanted to put them in my pocket.

The pair enjoys reading together {Harry Potter in particular}, playing music and watching films. So, I knew that we needed to incorporate all of this {or at least try to} in to their e-session. Kristina also clued me in to their pet name for each other {Bunny}- so I knew that needed to be included as well.

Photos were taken by the ever-so talented Critsey Rowe Photography.

Enjoy!












with love.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment