Monday, January 9, 2012

michele and les {engagement session}

Happy Monday!

Please meet Favor Me Events couple, Michele and Les!

While this duo residents in Winston Salem, they could not resist the charms of a Charlotte wedding. A Duke Mansion wedding to be exact. Their wedding date is set for June 2nd and I am so excited to be planning with them.

So when Michele asked me to style their engagement session I jumped on the opportunity- it was a great way to get to know them a little more during the planning process. It also gave me the chance to decorate a tree in a park while sipping hot cocoa- not something I get to do everyday!

The shoot took us to Jetton Park. The amazing team at Kristin Bryum Photography captured Michele and Les at their best-- being silly, of course {notice the milk mustaches below!}

Enjoy!








So looking forward to your wedding day, Michele and Les!


with love.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment