Wednesday, May 30, 2012

erin and jonathan {engagement session}

Happy Wednesday!

Meet Favor Me Events couple, Erin and Jonathan!

Even though they both attended Johnson and Wales University at the same time, it took a chance encounter at an Uptown bar to bring them together. Erin believes this meeting to be lucky, as her grandparents met at a bar and have been happily married for 50 years.

This sweet duo is set to be married on August 18th at The Great Aunt Stella Center, with the reception at the Mint Museum Uptown. I have a special place in my heart for their wedding date, as it is my parents' wedding anniversary. So, I happen to think that their wedding date is pretty lucky as well!

Please enjoy some photos from their recent e-session by Anna Naphtali Photography.









I am so looking forward to your wedding day, Erin and Jonathan! 


with love.
Anne

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous couple!!! Can't wait for this wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous couple!!! Can't wait for this wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those brick wall shots from a distance--blow those up on canvases!

    ReplyDelete