Thursday, October 17, 2013

rebecca and jackson {engagement session}

Two blog posts in one week? Who am I?

I seriously couldn't wait any longer to post these beautiful shots taken by Kelly Hill at Grace Hill Photography.

Please meet new Favor Me Events couple, Rebecca and Jackson. This sweet couple is set to marry next October at Byron's South End.

Rebecca is a bride after my own heart and is a 'get it done' kinda girl. So, we are in the thick of planning right now and crossing items off of our to-do list daily.

Please enjoy some of Rebecca and Jackson's engagement photos. October 2014 feels like a lifetime away, but it will be here before we know it.












with love.
Anne

1 comment:

  1. I love Rebecca! She's a friend and old coworker of mine and and I couldn't be happy for her and Jackson:-) She deserves so much happiness and more. Amazing photos!

    With Love,
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete