Thursday, February 13, 2014

sarah and michael {engagement session}

Funny what weather can do! My plans for today dramatically changed due to this incredible snow storm that Charlotte is currently experiencing. I was supposed to be heading to the Foundation for the Carolinas in less than an hour for a rehearsal for a Valentine's Day wedding.  Instead, I have spent the day speaking with vendors and postponing said wedding until Saturday. I can truly say that this is a first!

So, since I will not be heading up to the Foundation for the Carolinas, I thought that I would blog about another upcoming wedding there.

Meet Favor Me Events couple, Sarah and Michael.  This adorable duo is set to marry on June 7th at Foundation for the Carolinas (I doubt we should have any chance of snow that day). 

Please enjoy some images by the talented, Kristin Vining Photography.




Looking forward to your wedding day, Sarah and Michael!

with love.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment