Tuesday, July 29, 2014

katie and tj {engagement session}

Yikes! To say that I have dropped the ball on the 'blogging ball' is an understatement. I am not going to lie, pregnancy while being a business owner and due during the busiest time of the year is no joke. While I absolutely LOVE being pregnant and LOVE that I am about to be a mommy-- I have to admit that the timing of all of it has made my life interesting to say the least. This baby boy already has a sense of humor!

On another note, please meet Favor Me Events couple, Katie and TJ. This adorable mid-western couple will be getting married on August 23rd at The Foundation for the Carolinas. Katie and I have been planning and designing her day for months now-- and I honestly can not wait to see all of it come together. A lover of greenery and lush florals-- think 'inside meets outside' for their wedding inspiration.

Please enjoy some photos from their recent engagement session with the talented duo {Candice and Dan} behind The Beautiful Mess Photography.








Katie and TJ, I am so, so, so excited for your wedding day!

with love.
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment