Tuesday, August 27, 2013

priya and chris {tie the knot part 1} daniel stowe botanical garden

Priya and Chris came to me in the 11th hour of their wedding planning process {well, more like four months out, but you'll get the point} and said that they were having not one, but two weddings. You may remember this adorable couple from: here.

They wanted to host one Christian wedding {a low-key event with Southern food and sunflowers for close family and friends} as well as an Indian wedding that was to be the larger than life, over-the-top affair.

Oh, and they did not have a photographer, florist, videographer or any of their design elements chosen yet. Yikes!

Priya and I hit the road running and began planning both wedding days.

Today I am sharing images from the first day at Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. What an absolutely gorgeous day it was! Hot!!! But gorgeous. This was the laid-back day. The day where Priya got to wear her traditional white dress for her Christian ceremony.

Please enjoy some images from Day 1 captured by the ridiculously talented Crystal Stokes Photography. I can honestly say that I see A LOT of father/daughter interaction on wedding days-- but Crystal captured Priya and her father, Gautam so beautifully that I can not help but to think of just how much I love my dad to pieces {please excuse me while I go call him to tell him just that!}


And hold on to your hat for Day 2 images from the Indian wedding-- CRAZY gorgeous! But you will just have to wait a little longer for those...



























Thank you to all of the vendors that made this event run as smoothly as it did! 

Venue: Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden
Caterer: Best Impressions
Rentals: Party Reflections
Photographer: Crystal Stokes Photography
Florist: The Place for Flowers
Videographer: Caravan Cinema
DJ: Split Second Sound
Stationery: Pink Toast Ink
Officiant: Rev Rebecca Nagy
Makeup: Erin Ashley 
Hair: Rebekah McCann

Priya and Chris, if these portraits are any indication of the love that you two share, I think you are all set! Much love to you both!

with love.
Anne

1 comment:

  1. beautiful job Anne - was such a pleasure working with you!

    ReplyDelete